|Home||» Services||» ISO/TS -16949 - Automotive Quality Management||» ISO/TS -16949 - Automotive Quality Management|
ISO/TS -16949 - Automotive Quality Management
Developed for the automotive industry, the certification of ISO/TS 16949 by an organization denotes that its products or services have qualified the norms and guidelines provided as part of this directive.
The automotive quality management specifications of ISO/TS 16949 have been created by some of the renowned automotive manufacturing organizations of the world. The regulations of this certification have been developed on the basis of national quality standards followed in automotive sector and as per ISO 9001 standards. The norms of this management are compatible with the existing standards followed in the automotive industry. These rules are applicable for all the manufacturing organizations of automotive industry engaged in producing car accessories, vehicles, systems or other parts across the world.
Why certify to the ISO/TS 16949 standard?
- Approval of ISO/TS 16949 certification as part of quality management procedure testifies to the premium quality of offered products, moreover, it indicates that all the features of those products conform to the exact needs of customers. This certification basically enables any manufacturing organization to improve the quality of the offered products and to rectify any possible flaws of the management procedure of that organization.
- The organization involved in offering ISO/TS 16949 certificate that it obtains from certification enterprise becomes a part of global database suppliers by default. The database of international standard is widely utilized by the OEM or original equipment manufacturers to remain up to date about the certification norms and required procedures to get ISO/TS 16949 certificate.
Benefits for a ISO/TS 16949 certified company include:
- The certification of ISO/TS 16949 ensures unmatched quality of products by upgrading their production procedures.
- It helps to minimize the possibility of repeated audits by second as well as third party.
- The ISO/TS 16949 certification boosts the confidence level of any organization regarding the quality of its products during submission of tender for sourcing contact of international standard.
- It enhances reliability of an organization during tender submission of companies with international recognition or at the time of business expansion in the domestic market.
- Obtaining this certificate helps to maintain superior grade of produced items, minimizes the possibility of variation in quality, enhances production capacity and helps to build corporate identity.