The second party and third party inspection service program organized by Flowcert India Pvt. Ltd. aims to verify possible defects of a machine or any other product as per the specifications provided by the International or National Organization.
Third party scrutinizing system is considered as an important part of any autonomous organization to maintain transparency in its working procedure. The inspection program arranged by such companies is not regulated by any supplier or vendor or manufacturing organization.
Flowcert India Pvt. Ltd. maintains unbiased attitude during conduction of its quality inspection services so that the buyers can get the standard quality product. We put stress on examining quality of any product by adopting neutral point of view so that both the manufacturing organization and buyer of that product can get equal benefit. We also take special care regarding on time completion of our inspection work.
The aim of conducting inspection program of any organization is to maintain clarity in business dealing and to guarantee about the quality of offered products in order to build credibility among its customers. The quality checking service provides customers a clear insight regarding the quality and quantity of any product which is offered by an organization.
Working in close association with customers and offering them superior grade products are of paramount importance to us. Our well trained inspection team members are readily available to help clients regarding inspection work.
Our Inspection activities include :
- Checking various stages of welding process and examining eligibility of the persons involved in welding work as per the specifications provided by the industry and client as well.
- We verify independent units and other items in terms of their shape, performance, mechanism, diameter range, working condition and efficiency level.We observe all the necessary quality testing procedures as per the provided drawings, configurations and required processes.
- Our inspection process also includes close monitoring of necessary testing process to confirm about the configurations and manufacturing procedures of a product as per the industry specified guidelines.
- The last stage of our inspection work which is executed prior to the delivery of products includes coating, cleaning, packaging, labeling and assessment of final report of products provided by the vendor.
- We take responsibility for submission of all the required work reports regarding our checking procedures.
- Collecting samples, packaging, observation of storage procedure and managing loading or unloading procedure are also parts of our services.
- Close examination of basic materials, various construction and steel items is considered as important part of our service. We aim to ensure customers about the standard quality of all the products verified by us.