International standards are a way to provide reassurance to the customers that the company with whom they are dealing and services they are getting are safe and reliable. For any company with a desire to make place in the international market, must be accredited with international standard certificate. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards are many, for different industrial fields from textiles, photography, aircraft, aerospace, ship building, cinematography, steel to plastics, adhesives and building construction. Each standard has its own ethics, significance and principles.
We are associated with Trade India from last three years and getting good response from their business expansion.
- ISO 9001 - QMS
- ISO 14001- Environment Management System
- IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Management
- ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management System
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System
- OHSAS 18001- OHSAS
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management System
- ISO 28000 - SMS For The Supply Chain
- ISO 26000 - Social Responsibility
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Point
- ISO 20000 - ITSMS
- CE Certification
- RoHS Certification
- GOST-R Certification