Design or sign like Trademark is used to denote distinctive attributes of a specific product or to highlight key benefits or advantages of service provided by any organization. Generally, this type of expression is used to mark authenticity or reliability of services and it helps to distinguish the services of a specific organization from their competitors. The owner of Trademark can be any separate legal establishment or any commercial organization or a person. This type of sig is mentioned on a voucher or on label of a particular product or package or on the product purchased by customers.
Benefits of Registering a Trademark :
- Trademark registration is executed to ensure protection of a product or service. The advantages of registering for trademark include:
- The greatest strength of any organization is its logo or brand name that helps to attain it a separate identity in the market and registration of trademark enables any organization to safeguard its originality.
- The registration process of this sign enables the owner of a specific company to attain ownership of his/her product or service across the country.
- The trademark registration process minimizes the possibility of copying one’s trademark and helps to maintain individuality of this sign.
- The registration process of trademark acts as an official acceptance of a particular sign as the distinctive identity of an organization so that no other companies can use that sign in future as their own.
- Registration of a specific trademark allows an organization to use this sign as their own identity that acts as the legal proof of their originality. It denotes the special right of that organization to use this expression for their business operation.